View Single Post
Old
06-10-2010, 04:14 PM
SK13
Mo'Linguish

vCash: 50
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shameus View Post
I have to say that I liked the development of Walton Goggins' character this season. I was a small fan of his before this show, but I have to say I really am a much bigger fan of his after this season.

Timmy Olyphant did a good job all season long. I know that there are a few TV critics who are pulling for him to get an Emmy nod for this character.

As far as the finale goes, I was a little let down. Killing off Bo so early, leaves a hole in the whole Harland having bad guys. I mean since Boyd is reformed and the Sheriff is locked up. I guess they will continue with the whole Miami connection. Now the whole mock shooting thing Raylan did towards Boyd as he drove away is a little interesting. I wonder how they are going to continue that relationship next season.

I have to say I don't know whether to be interested or disappointed about the whole love triangle thing with Ava and Winona heading into next season. Don't really feel all that strongly one way or the other. Although part of me wondered if they were not trying to build towards Boyd and Ava in the future in the Finale.
I don't think Boyd will ever really be totally reformed. He'll always be a "frenemy" to Raylan.

Plus, easy enough to introduce another big Bag. They practically did with Gio.

SK13 is offline   Reply With Quote