Thread: Speculation: Plekanec will leave ...
View Single Post
Old
06-11-2010, 09:44 AM
Pleky Roks

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by hotsauce514 View Post
Hi ,

We are now less than 3 week from july first and plekanec is not sign yet. I think at this time , he will wait to see what he can get on the UFA market.......And obviously some GM will give him the money he want .

Plekanec will be hard to replace , but still good ridance ( specially if he asked more than 4,5 M$). That means we loose an other good player for nothing.....Did it worth keeping plekanec to get to the ECF ?

We NEED to re-sign him!!!! There is no available free agent centers that have the skill that Pleky has. Everybody is willing to throw away his 70 point season because he had a bad playoffs....saying that we don't need him and he's not worth keeping around. Well thats BULL!!!! The Habs wouldn't have made the playoffs at all without Pleky and I'm about 99% sure that he was injured for the whole playoffs as well which effected his play.

The guy is young and worth keeping around. He'll only get better and better and I for one am getting sick of watching the Habs let talented players walk away for nothing.

I'm guessing he'll sign a 3 or 4 year deal worth between $4 and $5 million a season.....and he's worth every penny of that!!!!

Pleky Roks is offline   Reply With Quote