View Single Post
Old
06-11-2010, 06:40 PM
Sargent Pepper*

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by ruski17 View Post
How about Carter for Halak.

Anyway I doubt Carter will be available as the Flyers will probably try and sign a netminder trough UFAs or try and get Price through arbitration as we all know Price will go through. Maybe if we give up Price+Carle/(Fischer and pick) for Carter and late pick, but I would be very surprised to see Carter in a habs jersey.
Wouldnt do Halak either....3-4 guys on this board decided that Carter was available....if you read the Philly sports pages, there is no such talk in Philly.....in fact, I see no reasons Philly woudl want to let Carter go....unless they get a Miller in the deal, or something like that.....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Habs 4 Life View Post
If not Emery either a trade or a UFA like Toskala or Eliis

Probably the only one that could work but Backes will be a UFA after next season and also isn't a center.I think St.Louis will all the good young players they have would be a great trading partner this off season but not sure what they are looking for besides a goalie
Or perhaps bring back Niittymaki?

As for your second paragraph, I been suggesting that Ott or Malone would be useful and less costly to get.......I dont think Carter, Backes, Backlund, etc... are available.....only some here are speculating on their respective availability....ST Louis will not likely trade their youth and unless Miller comes in a deal, I seriously doubt Philly will part with Carter....

Sargent Pepper* is offline   Reply With Quote