Thread: OT: World Cup Talk
View Single Post
Old
06-12-2010, 05:45 PM
AJRanger

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Valverde View Post
Jesus, South Korea - Greece has been the most entertaining game so far...
Tonight's game was such a borefest, no offense to your players. Onyewu was solid battling with Heskey, plus dangerous at set-pieces. Good stuff from Donovan, too. England are, well, England. I really thought with Capello they can achieve something, they've had very good qualifications, but their team is so, uhhh, incomplete? They've got plenty of very good players, but they're overshadowed by awful players like Heskey, Johnson, Green, Terry, Phillips.

Well done to you, guys, I still think the hardest game in the group is behind you, the rest should be in your bag already, you're just too solid tactically and defensively. Looking good as far as making knock-out stages, wish you well.
Heskey was probably our best player as shameful as that is to admit, and Terry's one of the best centre-backs in the world. Wright-Phillips, however, is ******* awful.

I fully expect England and the US to win both of their remaining games and go through, it'll just be interesting to see who can score more to win the breaker.