Thread: News Article: Great piece on Benoit Pouliot
View Single Post
Old
06-12-2010, 05:48 PM
Sargent Pepper*

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by le_sean View Post
I doubt this happens. The kid needs to rest a little after the playoffs, especially if he has an injury.

If David Fischer cannot add 25 lbs of muscle in 4 years of College, then I don't think Pouliot can do it in 3 months. Clearly they are different people, but Pouliot has to improve other aspects of his physicality too this summer.

10 lbs is a much more reasonable target.
Oh I am with you on the fact that it will not likely happen....I have no doubts about that....

but is it possible?....heck yeah....it is.....and not with fat as the poster was suggesting.....but at the end, it is too fast and you end up losing on flexibility...big time....

Yeah......7-10 lbs for a physical hockey player is a desirable target for the summer...if the objective is to increase your muscular mass...
During my days in the CDN Military, I seen guys on deployment gain this sort of mass on short period.....simply because they had the time and committment to do it... (not much to do during off hours when you are on deployment or temporary assignments away from home but drink or train....or both)

Last edited by Sargent Pepper*: 06-12-2010 at 05:58 PM.
Sargent Pepper* is offline   Reply With Quote