Old
06-13-2010, 01:10 PM
Kurrilino
Go Stoll Go

vCash: 500
Send a message via MSN to Kurrilino
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tikkanen View Post
Who is the player you would want to play against if you're the other team? The guy who you knew what he was going to do or the world class athlete who you had no idea what he was going to do? IK is the perfect piece to a rather predictable group of forwards in a very predicatble, boring offensive system. DL, TM & Co. have built the cake, now it's time for some icing. The good news as a King fan is that Kovalchuk AND Marleau can provide the Kings with that extra something they lack. If DL strikes out again in getting a top free agent to sign in LA then he may find himself as a free agent next summer. Hopefully he doesn't tell his future employers that he likes the beach or sunshine, cause that's a real negative.
This is exactly the only reason i'm not for Kovalchuk.
Don't get me wrong we have to take the next step and we have to sign an impact player....................

But will Kovalchuk able to score while pinned to the board by two players ?????
If we bring in tremendous players like Kovalchuk or Marleau, we have to give them the best available coaching staff................

Serious.... i can see Kovalchuk asking the coaching staff when will he be moved to the real Los Angeles Kings... he is tired to practice with the WWE Next superstars.
And why do they use hockey rink boards instead a wrestling arena to do suplexes
or clothlines.
The last time he played hockey he tried to put a puck into a red marked net