View Single Post
Old
06-14-2010, 03:09 AM
4ndr3y*

vCash: 500
Send a message via MSN to 4ndr3y*
Quote:
Originally Posted by DIEHARD the King fan View Post
Let me get this straight: Chicago is in CAP HELL and will lose some of their kids while LA is built by a genius because they can keep their core and pick up players on the cheap or by poaching CAP HELL teams.

Please remind me which team just won the cup, which is, after all, why all 30 teams play this game, right?

I mean DL has won so much to this point. Maybe you missed the Fan 590 interview with DL last week where he said he accept the trade off of having Chicago's problems for the Cup they now have. SO WOULD I. File it under "one in the hand is worth two in the bush."

As for poaching players, I have yet to see it happen and the Kings wont have the bonus problem that Chicago will suffer from because no one but Doughty is likely this year or next to have that kind of bonus in their ELC.

Like I have said before CAP SPACE is USELESS, like MONEY, unless it is SPENT. While Kovy or Marleau wont guarantee a cup, they markedly improve our team and fill gaping holes that aren't likely to be filled easily otherwise without giving up assets and changing chemistry.

If the choice is keeping players or winning a Cup, I think that's a no-brainer, but reading some posts here, one could begin to wonder.
I want to be signed under your post.
Sircely,
Loktionov