View Single Post
Old
03-19-2005, 08:29 AM
Albi

vCash: 500
Send a message via MSN to Albi
Quote:
Originally Posted by KINGLEWOOD
I've gotten to see a number of our prospects on TV tonight, Boston College (Boyle, Murphy), Michigan (Tambellini), and Colorado College (Petiot).

Boyle had his 16th goal of the season,11th on the power play and he saw plenty of ice time as the Eagles beat Maine in double overtime. Boyle had a pretty good game he did take a couple of bad penalties and I counted 3 times he iced the puck trying to make long passes. His goal on Howard was real nice, Boyle took advantage of his time alone infront of Detroits Jimmy Howard, faked a shot and put the puck under Howards right arm. Brian Boyle reminded me a bit of Allison in that he's not really good atcarrying the puck into the attacking zone, he is however really good in the corners and infront of the net. He makes some real heads up plays and he will only get better.

Tambellini Had an awesome game scoring the game winner and assisting on another nice goal. Michigan outclassed Alaska as they were clearly the better team. Tambellini plays the point on the power play his skating allows him to recover defensively if needed and he's got an awesome shot which is probroly why they want him back there. A real solid game played tonight for Jeff Tambellini.

Petiot's game is still on right now but he definetly seems back to his own self, he's getting lots of ice time vs the Gophers and he looks like a monster out there. I can see why the Kings are high on him, his skating is awesome for his size and he really gives opposing players a hard time around him. He's a big presence on the blue line. I look foward to seeing him at camp whenever that is, he will be an Aaron Miller type defenseman in the NHL.
Thanks KW!
These 3 kids are all having a great season, it makes you feel good knowing we have so many promising prospects.

Once again, hats off to DT.