View Single Post
Old
06-15-2010, 12:18 PM
Placebo Effect

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by CoHo777 View Post
I wish Twist would come back!
As a lot of the Chicago players were saying for the most part they were all pretty lucky to be fully healthy for the entire Cup playoffs sans a few players of course.

Looks like Grabner is gonna get some quality minutes in the beginning of the season.
I've read that quite a few NHL players train with Twist in the offseason, including Dan Hamhuis.

Speaking of Twist, I'm hoping to get into better shape by next summer so I can take his Adult conditioning program. Started playing hockey last year but there's a lot I can work on for my conditioning.

So, worst case scenario that Burrows isn't ready then I'm guessing our top six will be this (assuming Raymond re-signs).

Sedin - Sedin - Samuelsson
Raymond - Kesler - Grabner

Curious to see what happens on our third line. I don't think Gillis will not sign a third and fourth line centre so it's probably unlikely that Hodgson suits up. However, on the wing I wouldn't mind seeing Schroeder get a shot on the third line while Burrows' rehabs. It would probably be between him and Hansen (assuming Hansen re-signs and isn't traded)

Third line of FA Signing/Bernier - FA Signing - FA Signing/Schroeder/Hansen

Placebo Effect is offline   Reply With Quote