06-15-2010, 10:05 PM
jiboy
Patience

vCash: 50
something I posted in another thread about this matter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jay1337 View Post
Tourigny is the man in Rouyn Noranda

he is coach and GM and hes been doing a great job with the team..he's in charge since like 7 years and he did manged to get us to the president cup final..only to loose against Gatineau ( or shall I say Claude Giroux)..

he is very good with young players..he wants hard working player and he really recognize the importance of playing physical and intense..thats what he preach and he did help many of our young player to progress and to buy into his system..

some players like MA Bourdon really progressed a lot in Rouyn..Alex Emond was also a Tourigny player..Berube (not the most skilled but works at 100% all the time)..

Gauthier Leduc also had a very good season..tourigny is not affraid to put young players on the ice if they're doing the job..

only leak he has I think his that every year since he's here we never had a real top goalie in the league..he seems to prefer having a very good team with average goalie..and it kinda bit us this year and 3 years ago when we made it to the final with Gougeon in the net -.-

but in the AHL..you do not pick your roster you just make the best out of it and I think he would be very very able to do it..hes always respected by his players and hes respected by other coachs in the Q..even when he speaks to the referees you can see they have some respect for him..

also Hockey Canada is high on him as he proven many times and in all his coach career that he's a very solid guy who knows where hes going..

jiboy is online now   Reply With Quote