View Single Post
Old
09-30-2003, 06:33 PM
MeisterBruinmaker

vCash: 500
Send a message via Yahoo to MeisterBruinmaker
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bruinaholic
Im sure Pronger is not a UFA, hes currently making 9$ per and is only 29,Lalime also hasnt been in Pro's for 10 seasons and is 27-28,Gonchar too is definitly making over the league average and is still only 28.
Alfreddson too hasnt been in a Pro for 10 years and makes well above the league average, so asides from those guys i think the list is pretty accurate...thats a load of talent right there though
Hmmm. You made me re-check.

Pronger - is 28 and will not be a UFA. My bad.

Lalime - is 29, born 7/7/04 so he will not be an UFA either.

Gonchar - will be 30 on 4/14/04 and his contract will expire at the end of the season. So he's on the list.

Alfredsson - is 30 and his contract expires after this season, he will be an UFA too.

Good catch. I keep a running list of UFAs so I will take Pronger and Lalime off. Originally, I compiled a list of 29 year-old players who's contracts were expiring as of 7/1/04. My interest was that if the CBA reduced the free agency threshold to 29, I'd have an idea who could be unrestricted. That list was separated from the one above, but apparently not completely. Anyhow, the rest of the players listed here should be correct -- but if you (or anyone else) sees any other errors, please point them out.