View Single Post
Old
06-15-2010, 11:57 PM
North Metro Peewees

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by CircularTheory View Post
- Nino won't last till 9.
- I doubt Connolly will last till 9 either.
- I have the same opinion on Granlund. I have him being taken at #8.
- Tarasenko is no doubt talented but Russian factors does play in and I'll be more comfortable drafting a talented forward from somewhere else
- And no, the worst we could get at #9 would be Eero Elo...

- Skinner is a offensive forward who isn't great skater but he has some nice offensive skills that can't be ignore.

- Johansen is a fast riser, solid forward. Has evasive skating, even if not overly fast. Can beat defenders 1-on-1. But more of a playmaking forward, but at this point, any offensive forward will do

- Etem has everything. Offense, speed, character, not afraid etc. Has an awkward skating style but has offense and speed nonetheless.

- Bjugstad has a interesting package of shot, skill, size, strength, speed and character. While I prefer Etem, Bjugstad does sound interesting.

So I don't understand why you would say they are the three worst prospects at 9. They all offer different packages, but all intriguing ones. In the 2010 draft, 9-30 are so close, it'll be interesting to see what actually happens of draft day.
No offense Circular but you sure have a ton of guys going in the top 8 picks Keep in mind there will likely be a minimum of 3 and possibly more defensemen being taken in the top 8 and then of course there is Seguin and Hall. I have read numerous mocks from "draft experts" and many seem to believe Gudbrandson, Gormley, Fowler and yes even Forbert will be gone in the top 8 picks.

North Metro Peewees is offline   Reply With Quote