View Single Post
Old
06-17-2010, 12:21 AM
D U M B A
The Disaster March

vCash: 523
Name: Pat

Favorite All Time Minnesota Player (Wild or North Stars): Clutterbuck is my favorite.

Favorite Current Wild Player: Same as above.

Favorite Non Wild Players: Sidney Crosby, Dave Bolland, Duncan Keith, Steven Stamkos, Drew Doughty, Andrej Meszaros, Martin St. Louis, and a lot more.

Favorite Wild Prospect: James Sheppard (He's still developing right?)

Favorite Non Wild Prospects: Erik Karlsson.

Favorite Movies: Pan's Labyrinth.

Favorite Music: RUSH.

Favorite Hobbies: Sports, Music (Playing/Listening), Writing, Reading, Cooking, etc...

Favorite Food: Swedish Fish.

Favorite Beer: Labatt Blue

Favorite Wild moment/how I became a fan: Since the beginning. My story is when the North Stars left (I was really young) but I cheered for the Penguins (still do) because Mario Lemieux was my favorite player to watch and I didn't want to cheer for the Dallas Stars. As I got older, didn't care for sports for some time but got back into hockey, around the time we were awarded the Wild. I didn't study and research the sport until about 2007 (Of course, the Ducks won the cup that year. Barf!). But, I stuck with it and slowly dedicated more time to hockey and feel like every year I gain more knowledge and enjoy it that much more.

How long I have been a Wild fan: 2000. Post-Lemaire is when I really started diverting more attention to just the Wild though.

Origin of screen name: For ***** and giggles. Yes, from the movie but it's like people acting superior online behind a monitor (anonymous/mysterious).

Jerseys owned: Finally ordered a Wild jersey last year (Clutterbuck: Current third jersey). Own several different team jerseys.

Married?: No.

Kids?: No.

Pets?: Two fish: Hartford and Expo. I'm sure you can figure out the origin of the names.

Last edited by D U M B A: 01-15-2012 at 12:02 PM.