View Single Post
Old
06-17-2010, 08:51 PM
Sargent Pepper*

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Whitesnake View Post
I absolutely cannot wish that.....How about the contrary? Possible that Eller becomes a winger? How about they view Eller has the AKost they wish he'd become? All reports indicates that they want to see Plekanec back. And I totally agree with them. Plekanec needs help. He can't carry a team. But well surrounded, this guy is a definite keeper.

I love when people keep saying how we need big centerman...but when they are asked who they think of they say Carter and then....nothing else. We have who we have. And Plekanec is the best we can do. Sign him and surround him better.

Start Eller on his wings, he'll get his confidence going....and if you want to move him to the centerman position once Gomez's contract is up, you do it. Or, you keep him on the wings. But I don't see putting the pressure on Eller right away by making him already the #2 centerman in Montreal by letting Plekanec go.

I believe in Eller. But let's take our time a little shall we....
Personally I would be afraid of moving Eller to the wing and mess him up.....too many players have had that happend to them and had a hard time with it.....Pouliot included....