View Single Post
Old
06-18-2010, 06:45 PM
NYRangers4Life1994

vCash: 500
Send a message via AIM to NYRangers4Life1994 Send a message via MSN to NYRangers4Life1994
Quote:
Originally Posted by n8 View Post
#1 Richter
#2 Lundqvist

For all that Richter has achieved, for his superior athleticism, he is a firm #1 IMO. Lundqvist might dethrone him but as of today, here in the present, Richter cannot be denied. Lundqvist meanwhile has never made it out of the 2nd round of the playoffs. He is awesome but these are the facts. If we are ranking on potential than is Derek Stepan our #1 center?
I think I'd have to go with Lundy. I didnt get to see Richter a lot because I was pretty young but I am not saying Richter was a horrible goalie, I just feel Lundy is a better goalie, overall based on what I did see and stats. Richter only had 3-30+ win seasons. Lundqvist has 5 in his first 5 seasons. Richter only had 5 winning record seasons. 8 losing record seasons. Granted he was hurt but still..

Im not saying Richter sucks. He did achieve a lot but Lundy is surely going to surpass a lot of what Richter did. Maybe have 1 cup(God, I hope....) but Lundy will fly by his records.

This is very bias, I know but I can only give my opinion out based on what I seen. I only saw Richters downfall towards his career.

NYRangers4Life1994 is offline   Reply With Quote