View Single Post
Old
06-19-2010, 03:01 PM
CrAzYNiNe

vCash: 500
Send a message via MSN to CrAzYNiNe
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stradale View Post
I follow Kovalchuk very closely in this last playoffs and guess what, he played against the big Flyers that you keep mentionning. He was the only player that could challenge the Flyers physically. He was all over the ice and sometimes, he looks like he was by himself.

Saying he didn't showed anything in the playoffs is just stupid. He was one, if not the best Devils in that series. 6 pts in 5 games is nothing to be shy about. Gomez with his 14 pts in 19 games is a freaking playoffs hero here and you consider Kovalchuk as a non-factor in the playoffs with 6 pts in 5 games.
Who said that I didn't think he can perform in the playoffs? I said I have no idea what his capabilities are in the playoffs, very small sample size. I would hate to dish out a lot of money for something I have no certainty behind. I didn't watch him against the flyers, but if you say he was capable of being physical against a team we have had a hard time against, then maybe he wouldn't be that bad of an idea. I just don't want his salary more then I don't want the player.

CrAzYNiNe is offline   Reply With Quote