View Single Post
Old
06-19-2010, 04:13 PM
CalleJAMkrok
Weber/Neal/Rinne

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Byrddog View Post
Come on Poile complete the Tri-Fecta and move Ellis today. While I like Hammer we are not able to offer him the 4 to 4.5 mil he will get as for Arnott thanks goodness he's gone. Arnott is a soft big guy which fails on any team was a good chance to give the guy a chance as a 1st liner in the league but his numbers FAILED... Wilson better step up or we may just see Leggy as the 1st line center again that would be just horrible.
I dont think you remember back in the year 2000 do you? It was the Stanley cup finals and The devils were up against the stars. And Jason Arnott in OT scores the Cup Winning goal for the devils! now he is back on the devils and i bet no one up there is complaining about him he might have been a bit slow sometimes but ive had season tickets by the glass for years now and have watched him at his best and worst and i give the guy the utmost respect because in the end hes done some incredible things for this franchise......

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X5_A0E6On8s

still makes me cringe

not to mention Arnott holds the Predators franchise record for most goals scored in a season.

CalleJAMkrok is offline   Reply With Quote