Old
06-19-2010, 04:57 PM
GKJ
Global Moderator
Entertainment

vCash: 5700
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fatty View Post
Okay...so where is the good? We got someone who got fired before and knows what its like to lose a job. Being fired a few years ago does not mean he now has the skill set to be a good coach. I would rather have a coach who knows what it takes to win. Worse, he loves the dingleberry Jones. Will this be the blind leading the blind??? If what your saying is accurate then this is a very bad choice for LA. I can see taking on an injured player but I don't see taking on an incapable coach who has yet to prove himself for a team that has been supposed to be taking the next step......

Dont' mean to be harsh but I'm not sure of the logic here on this choice.
Hmmm, I didn't mention much good did I?

He won the Calder Cup in 2005 with the Phantoms. And since it was the lockout, was the best team in North America that season...

And when he got fired people felt bad because he led "so many of these players" [that being the Flyers] to a Calder Cup, and it was so special and so sour it came to that. Upon further review, only three guys were on the Flyers, one of them was Riley Cote who doesn't play, and the other two were Carter and Richards who only joined in the playoffs....

Stevens bakes cakes. Do you like cake?

GKJ is offline   Reply With Quote