What would it take to get Bergeron from Boston
View Single Post
03-22-2005, 02:27 PM
Join Date: Sep 2002
Bergeron will never be traded when he's got so much more to prove for value.
Bergeron is an amazing young hockey player. He's improved greatly since the time he was drafted up until this very day. What he has done to get to where he is today is outstanding...
From Jean_Jacket41 on the B's board...
- Went from Bantam, to Midget, to Junior to the NHL in 4 years.
- Was the youngest player in the NHL last year scoring 16G-39pts in 71 games and was in list for the rookie of the year award. Only his injury prevent him to make a better case for himself and finish in the top 3. He played in key situation, PK, PP and doing well in each ones. When you play PK at 18 years old and doing that good is because you UNDERSTAND the game very well.
- Was the best Bruins in the playoffs finishing +5 and scoring an OT winner to go along with his 3 assists.
- Was the youngest player ever to win a World Championship Gold medal.
- Gold medal, MVP and leading scorer in the latest World Juniors.
Clearly he deserves his hype, and he's not comparable to Justin Williams. Two totally different hockey players and careers, only thing the same is both had solid rookie years during there draft years. So what.
View Public Profile
Find More Posts by DBL