View Single Post
Old
06-21-2010, 03:32 PM
hpNYR
HF Forecaster

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by xxxZENxxx View Post
If the Rangers could get anything for Rozy and get his ridiculous salary off the books, they would. They are not, I repeat not looking for equal value. While I do agree that he succeeded the second half of last season, he is still grossly overpaid and clogging up their salary structure. Not close to as much as Redden, but clogging it up nonetheless. Oh, and Rozy as a leader??? The guy is softer than Charmin toilet paper and possesses zero leadership characteristics. He is a DUD!!!!!!!
Horrible assesment of Rozsy. He's a player where no part of his game is better than the other. He has an arsenal that is elevated. Has decent size, is mobile, plays positional, doesn't back down from the rough stuff. His offensive side is good too. Has very good vision, a nice shot(needs to be used more and be a bit more accurate), and can control the pace of the game on the back end which is why you saw him log tons of minutes for Torts. He's very patient and poised with the puck in most instances, which is key for a d-men. His only issue, I repeat, only issue is his consistancy otherwise he is a d-men that has almost every tool in his arsenal. I think some of his consistancy issues were partially b/c of his hip surgey he had during the last offseason. It can take time to get back to form.

hpNYR is offline   Reply With Quote