View Single Post
Old
10-01-2003, 02:49 AM
HockeyGoddess

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tuomo Ruutu's Ego
Dany Heatley has a broken jaw, I can't believe anybody here would think that it could end his career. Many players have gotten broken jaws and played again in the NHL, heck most of them have played wearing protective equipment around their jaw while it's still broken - and they played.

Healtey will get over it and will be skating once again, Snyder is a different story. He was in critical condition last I heard and he has some sort of surgery yesterday I believe. But chances are he will prevail as well.
It wouldn't be injuries that would ruin/end Heatley's career.... if he ends up in jail, he won't exactly be of much use to any hockey team.

Snyder was jettisoned from the car and has/had a partially crushed skull. One of my friend's brothers suffered the same sort of incident, and has lived in a wheelchair ever since and is also mentally handicapped because of the injury to his head. I sincerely hope that Snyder's injuries aren't as severe as John's (my friend's brother) were, because that would make this even even sadder than it already is.

Go Bruins, go Bruins, GO!!