View Single Post
Old
06-22-2010, 11:24 AM
Kamzik

vCash: 500
On Monday evening at 7:30 pm in western Slovakia, Pavol Demitra was involved in a car accident. It is suspected that at fault was the 19 year-old driver of the Fiat Punto that ignored a yield sign, cut out in front and was smashed into by Demitra's Aston Martin. Demitra was not injured and the Fiat driver escaped with light injuries. Neither driver had alcohol in their system.

Demitra was said to be moving at a good speed and after the collision his car traveled tens of metres. Demitra immediately got out of his car and ran to help the driver of the Fiat. Strangely enough the accident occurred just several hours after the Aston Martin arrived from Vancouver. The value of Demitra's car is approximately 300 000 Euro, and it did suffer some damage on the front right side. -Just as an aside, imagine the cost and effort involved in sending your car from Vancouver to central Europe!

"I'm still a bit shaken up. The accident happened in the late evening in Nova Dubnica. Luckily nobody was injured, that is what is most important. Just yesterday my car arrived from overseas and I went to take it for a drive. I was on the main road and the other driver emerged from a side street. Right after the collision we both took breathalyzer tests and passed", said Demitra in his interview with Plus 7 Days.

Last edited by Kamzik: 06-22-2010 at 01:44 PM.
Kamzik is offline   Reply With Quote