View Single Post
Old
06-22-2010, 01:32 PM
Grasshopperking
Oh salad days

vCash: 500
Terrible Experiences

Hey all. I just had a terrible experience at the local rink. In retrospect it's kind of funny, but still very annoying. I paid, with my friend, to go to the stick practice. We'd never tried it on ice so it was exciting and we couldn't wait (playing street hockey constantly since the start of the summer). We got on and started passing around. As it got more and more crowded, we got more uncomfortable, mostly because some punk was whipping a puck at us every time he came around. Is this something people do? Are all people dicks to people trying to learn? I'm just flustered because I haven't been bullied since grade school and it was weird. As we left (15 minutes after we started) he wristed some pucks at us over the boards. Little jerk off. It's kind of a funny situation but at the same time I'm very very pissed off that it happened. I really want to pay but not if it's going to be an uncomfortable road like this. Any thoughts suggestions or stories from anyone out there in the inernetz?

Grasshopperking is offline   Reply With Quote