Easton Synergy ST '09 model vs. '10 model
View Single Post
06-22-2010, 04:50 PM
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: Your Mind
Pretty sure the first pic isn't the ST
Either way, here are the specs of each.
The Synergy ST, built for power and durability with its Multi-Rib blade construction, was designed with SHOX™ technology for a forgiving blade providing improved stick handling and passing. Like every Synergy before it, the ST has an engineered low kick point for reflexive load and release.
Easton SHOX™ technology provides a more forgiving blade with excellent puck feel for "soft hands". Combined with the Multi-Rib design, the ST keeps the puck on the blade longer for crisp and powerful one-timers
Kevlar®/Composite shaft construction
Silicone Molded Liquid silicone is used to mold the ST shaft giving consistent walls with flexible geometry
Taper Flex Geometrically engineered to direct the flex point to the base of the shaft for a low kick point
Concentrated mass in the impact zone
* SUPER TOUGH. PURE POWER. A combination of a resin transfer molded blade with Easton’s legendary Synergy® shaft make this stick a force to be reckoned with. The best players in the best leagues all over the world still choose this technology for its pure power.
* SHOX TECHNOLOGY. Shox™ Technology uses a Resin Transfer molding process that gives these blade unique characteristics making pucks stick like glue through impact. With sticking power like this, you can take the “hardest shot in the world*”
* SYNERGY TUNED PROFILE. The best shaft in the business, reinforced with multiple layers of high grade carbon, uses a proprietary compression molding process wrapped in a ballistic Kevlar®. Synergy® tuned profile generates power that sets Easton sticks apart from the rest
* 3 Rib blade construction
* Proprietary lightweight Kevlar®/Graphite shaft construction
* Low kickpoint for reflexive load/release
* Grip Coating
View Public Profile
Placebo Effect's albums
Find More Posts by Placebo Effect