View Single Post
Old
10-01-2003, 05:46 AM
triggrman
HFBoards Sponsor

vCash: 500
What do you expect for the season?

After reading the CBJ board. I thought I put the question here as to who do you think will improve over the season. I'm a true homer so here is my list.

David Legwand - will continue his pace preinjury last year and will be our first 70 point player.

Adam Hall - Knowing more of what to expect will help this hard working forward find the net more this year.

Scott Hartnell - Off season focus and determination will be enough to return him to his baby bull form, he's going to be a player to contend with this year. Look for his numbers and his physical play to increase.

Denis Arkhipov - may be the most improved numbers wise. Has Legwand offensive type talent and will show more this season.

Now you can't have just a list of positives. Here are my projections for slumps.

Orszagh - The third year slump sets its sites on Vlady

Greg Johnson - Will put average or just below numbers, not what you expect out of your Captain

Johanasson - just struggles staying healthy

The best thing about this year and most noticable thing will be the size and physical play we will have this year, Klouchek, Schnabel, Eaton and Allison are far bigger than the last year additions on defense on offense, although Pederson was phsical when he wasn't hurt and Wim was certainly gritty McKenzie and Tootoo will provide this team with the tough guy we've been trying to get and the spark plug this team needs.