06-26-2010, 01:21 PM
Chainshot
Global Moderator
Give 'em Enough Rope

vCash: 500
Awards:
Remmerde has this:

Quote:
Strengths: Excellent hockey sense. Plays a complete two-way game. Solid puck skills.

Weaknesses: Skating is decent - but you wish it was better for an average sized d-man. Average size. Might not be a lot of upside - what you see is what you get.
Quote:
Summary: Western based scouts are probably underrating this guy a bit since they've seen so much of him in the last three seasons. But his tremendous play during the post season was a reminder of why scouts were so excited about this guy back when he was 16. Safe bet to be a solid 2nd or 3rd pairing guy who can also be a 2nd unit power play regular. The hockey sense just makes him such a safe pick.

That and there is a thought in the back of my brain that he reminds me just a tiny bit of Mike Green at the same age. So I've got a little gut feel that there could be some surprise upside here. I wouldn't hesitate spending a pick in the 20-30 range on this guy, but I might be the only one who likes this guy that much.
He's the kid who fought Yogan at the Top Prospects Game too.