Chainshot
Global Moderator
Give 'em Enough Rope

vCash: 500
Awards:
Quote:
Originally Posted by LaLaLaprise View Post
Yea for sure.

I have watched Henley a lot over the last 3 years. He was a highly touted kid when he was 14....he played up a level and was dominant.

At 15 he had injury issues and missed most of the year but Val-d'Or still drafted him 4th overall. He is a local Val-d'Or kid.

He suffered injuries as a 16 and 17 year old and basically for the last 3 years he hasnt played regularly because of the injury issues. It never seems to be career threatening type stuff, but more so small injuries here and there that keep him out of the lineup.

As a player he obviously has the size, close to 6'05 and 210...he likes to play physical, but his injury derailments have slowed down that aspect of his game. Offensively he is average. His offensive game has not translated to the Q level from his Midget days.

To be honest, I was surprised he was drafted after the last couple seasons he has had.
I'm going to move this over to the Henley thread. Great response, thanks for you insight!