View Single Post
Old
06-26-2010, 09:06 PM
Jared Ramsden
Hockey's Future Staff

vCash: 500
Send a message via AIM to Jared Ramsden Send a message via MSN to Jared Ramsden Send a message via Yahoo to Jared Ramsden
This was his MacKenzie's 3rd year of junior, and you could definitely tell. He and Mike Stone were easily the top two blueliners for the Hitmen all year, and with Stone turning pro, it wouldn't surprise me to see him named the captain.

He's almost in a way like a poor-man's version of Brandon Gormley. Not as great a skater, but both excel at being pretty much good at everything. Don't notice him very much, but that's because he doesn't make a lot of mistakes out there.

The offensive upside isn't huge, but he showed quite a bit of potential in that area this season, and should develop even more confidence in that respect this coming fall. Not a super hard shot, but he keeps it low and it's usually on the net.

Probably not a top-pairing guy, but down the road, he should develop into a steady, all-around 3-4 blueliner that can eat up a ton of minutes and help on both special teams units.

2011-12: The start of a new making the playoffs streak!

Follow me on Twitter: http://twitter.com/CalDevil3219
Jared Ramsden is offline   Reply With Quote