View Single Post
Old
06-26-2010, 09:43 PM
Radek27

vCash: 500
Send a message via AIM to Radek27
Quote:
Originally Posted by LyNX27 View Post
Anisimov looked very good playing on the 3rd line and putting up decent numbers in his rookie season with **** on the wings. And MDZ is an ok guy on the PP. For someone who is arguing how they don't care about other teams, I would think you don't care for past prospect lists either since they really have nothing to do with this one (Save for the Butterfly Effect argument)

Better Players > Flashy Name picks, atleast that's my view on the whole thing. I agree it does leave to be desired and it could be better, but in retrospect it really is not as bad as you are making it out to be.

Whoops, thats where your wrong again... This all sounds familiar, AH YES! Your the guy who told me very rudely a long time ago that the Stepan pick was stupid and would never amount to anything. And to be honest and give you the benefit of the doubt, it hasn't, but it doesn't look great on your scouting report resume.
Stepan has played zero NHL games and has ZERO NHL points, not sure how I look bad already. He won gold in the WJC, so did Montoya. Whats your point? Oh you think Stepan is a top line center? I guess it's better than Erik Christensen. Thats right he is our #1 center isn't he?

Our opinions on Anisimov differ. I think he's going to turn out to be a smart defensive center who can win draws and be relied on to PK, but will have a hard time scoring on a consistant basis. I see him traded out of NY in two seasons, maybe sooner if he doesn't learn to keep his head up and out of the smelling salts.

Radek27 is offline   Reply With Quote