View Single Post
Old
06-26-2010, 10:59 PM
SolidSnakeUS

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by WTFetus View Post
Most of us already acknowledge that Nabby is indeed a really good goalie. Being behind Pronger and Timonen if signed, he should be outstanding next season. I'm happy that he has a chance to still be on one of the best cup-contending teams. Good luck signing him guys.
Even people that really have seen him play, such as yourself, know what he can do. But it seems that some just don't think he will do well and/or quit/choke for the Flyers, just like with the Sharks. He is someone we've been looking for in a long time, but people don't want him apparently... Every goalie chokes. It's impossible not to, even at older ages. I find the defense, especially this post-season, showed that if your D can't help you, the goalie doesn't mean much. Look how easily the Flyers handled Brodeur, who I still find to be a much better goalie than Nabby. However, with someone like Nabby behind our D, it's going to be a really awesome year for the Flyers.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beef Invictus View Post
ugh, i stand corrected.

at least ive never seen nabby miss a shot because he was hiding in the net during OT of AN ELIMINATION GAME OF THE STANLEY CUP FINALS.

edit: but thats only because he chokes before he gets to the finals.
So only he choked? Not his team?

SolidSnakeUS is online now   Reply With Quote