View Single Post
Old
10-01-2003, 09:58 AM
monkey_00*

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kritty
I'm finalizing my roster for a hockey pool and I'm looking to get one more goalie. Right now I have Patrick Lalime starting so I'm not too worried. The league uses basically every goalie stat equally. These are the goalies that are still available for me to pick up:

Jocelyn Thibault - seems to have everything needed to be a top tier goalie, will that happen with an unknown Chicago team?

Roman Turek - Flames look to be a better team this year, will Turek play better?

Felix Potvin - which Potvin will show up in Boston?

Rick DiPietro - apparantly will be the #1 goalie, can he be the goalie the Isles thought they had when they drafted him?

Marc Denis - ever-improving goalie but will Columbus be good enough in front of him to help out his numbers?

Does anyone have a suggestion on who they would take? Any opinions would be appreciated, I'm looking for other opinions on this one.
Since I would personally have those Goalies listed as EQUALS to one another I then look at which Goalie plays for the best team in that group (Felix Potvin's Boston) and I believe that Boston will finish with more points and win more games than any of the teams that the other Goalies in that group plays for so that's how I would go about making my next selection for a goalie....Go with Felix Potvin IMHO.