View Single Post
Old
06-27-2010, 06:12 PM
Seth Lake

vCash: 500
Send a message via AIM to Seth Lake
Quote:
Originally Posted by 101st_fan View Post
Watson put up 34 points in 42 games with Windsor ... on the bottom lines and no PP time. He exploded offensively once he moved to the Petes and got some top line time. I'm not expecting him to put up two points a game, but, it might be worth seeing how he performs in a full season as a top line player before declaring we didn't get a goal scorer.
Bingo! We have a winner!

Quote:
The Ann Arbor, Mich., native is a fledgling power forward, to coin a phrase from Boston assistant GM Don Sweeney; at 6-foot-3, 185 pounds, he still has a lot of filling out to do. However, hes a fine skater who possesses a lot of natural skill and, after a torrid offensive flourish to close out the year (20 points in 10 games for the Petes after returning from the injury), he could be a steal for the team who snags him if he makes it to the middle of the opening round.

It was a really good feeling, Watson told hockeyjournal.com, when asked about his strong finish to close out the year and play a role in getting his team into the OHL playoffs. I wanted to come back strong and help the team out. We were struggling a bit, so it was real good for me to be able to get in there and get some points, and maybe answer some of the questions about my offensive ability.
http://www.hockeyjournal.com/news/20...fterinjury.php

Seth Lake is offline   Reply With Quote