View Single Post
Old
06-28-2010, 05:40 PM
Chainshot
Global Moderator
Give 'em Enough Rope

vCash: 500
Awards:
Another little tidbit from one of our own resident prospect followers, Brock Otten:

Quote:
32. Gregg Sutch - Forward - Mississauga St. Michael's Majors
Even with his offensive and injury struggles this season, Sutch is a player I'm very high on. One of the reasons why lies in his character make up. He keeps a blog over at The Hockey News (here) and is a VERY well spoken teenager. He had a very tough year with injuries, including a high ankle sprain, an ankle staph infection, and a shoulder separation. But he fought through all of that and finished the year strong, having what I felt was a strong playoffs for the Majors. A lot was expected from Sutch this season in Missy after coming over from Sarnia in an offseason trade, and as a contributing member of Team Ontario at last year's Under 17's, and Team Canada at last summer's Under 18 Ivan Hlinka tournament, the expectations were justified. Sutch is a big, mean power forward who actually skates very well and has good hands in close. I think that with an offseason of recuperation, he could come back VERY strong next season and begin to make a consistent offensive impact.