View Single Post
Old
10-01-2003, 10:49 AM
JR#9*

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by btn
There IS a 23 page thread on this already. What more needs to be said here?

We have a guy on deaths door in our org, and the man responsible is our best player. All I am asking is for a little compassion right now.

What is so wrong with taking this to the forum for ALL hockey fans.
So I guess the new rule will be that if something significant occurs within a particular organization then no posters from outside the affected franchise will be able to post or comment about it on that particular teams site as that will only be limited to that teams posters???

If somebody came here and crossed some decency lines I can see your point but you're going overboard with this stance against a guy who has been here since the start and has never been accussed of trolling nor trying to stir the pot so trying to force non-atlanta fans to have to go to the main boards to post on this issue is ridiculous and is against everything these types of sites are suppossed to be about.

Nobody is making light of the subject or are being insensative to Atl fans feelings.It's a terrible mishap but it doesn't mean opinions can't be expressed on the matter whether here or on the main boards IMO.