View Single Post
06-29-2010, 01:12 PM
vCash: 500
I totally understand what you're saying, I honestly could argue either side of the issue.. We have a NHL fans board as well as our CBS one & on both those sites we have the huge, 10,000+ post threads going were all us regulars just post in a continuos, on going thread... And I love it! BUT, I can see how that is uninviting to new people because you almost feel like you're intruding on a private club or something...

But again, I'm fine with however we go about it here, you have made it a fun, & comfortable place to post & I will have no compalints about whatever direction we choose to go with for format & thread generality... I was just throwing in my 2 cents that as we grow, smaller threads on more specific of topics may help with getting potential new posters to contribute more comparred to long, continous, more general threads.. But again, this all just an opinon from one person (me) so I don't want to appear like i'm speaking on everyones behalf. I could be in the minority for all I know..

basically, I think you're doing a great job with the site gopher & I will support any way you want to go with it.

se7en is offline   Reply With Quote