Old
06-29-2010, 03:05 PM
pb1300
#CatsAreComing

vCash: 500
Send a message via Yahoo to pb1300
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rattrick View Post
1) How would anybody know what was said between these people?
2) What are you guys sources for these "legs"?

I just think it's media talk about something that they've wanted to talk about for the last 3 years.
Ira Winderman is one of the best NBA writers in the league, and has well placed sources all over the league. When he says that they talked about playing in Miami, I believe him more than I dont. Smith, who is more of a attention grabbing reporter, stated that his sources spoke to someone in Wade's camp. I agree with you though, nobody really knows what was said. What we do know is that all three are very close friends, and they have all said in the past that they would like to team up with one another, which makes Miami the only viable option.

The three of them can all take equal contracts, at around $15 million, if Beasley isnt moved. With the lack of state taxes, that is much more than any other team can offer. If, which is a low percantage if, they were to go to NY for example, they can only get around $11 million per. I think the combination of the money, tax situation, being in Miami, and playing for one of the best organizations in the game will be enough to get it done.