View Single Post
Old
06-29-2010, 11:15 PM
ToTheNet

vCash: 500
Send a message via AIM to ToTheNet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris Shafer View Post
Really? Just how sure do you think you are?

You've been wrong on pretty much everything so far, and now you're touting your apparently "professional" opinion as fact. The truth is you what you "know" about the Flyers isn't real knowledge. It's only skin-deep observation and analysis that anyone who can read can create. Unfortunately for you, when that skin-deep analysis steers you in the wrong direction, it's easy for others to tell that you don't know what you're talking about.

No, your opinions aren't worth reading because they aren't backed by anything substantial.

How is it immature to say outright that you're basically making things up as you go along. You're more than welcome to your opinion. I have no problem with opinions. I have problem in the world, however, with people who cite their own opinions as obvious fact as if they are some expert only for their arguments to carry little to no actual value.

No, it doesn't make me right. The fact that I'm willing to do the research, take time to learn things before I make skin-deep appraisals, and back up my claims is what makes me right. I'm not 100%. No one can be, but if I'm going to say something, I'm going to make sure I have something to back up what I'm saying.

Congratulations?

Maybe it's for the best.

Sure I do.

You're a Flyers' fan?

Yep. Friendless.

I'll be your friend!

ToTheNet is offline   Reply With Quote