View Single Post
Old
06-29-2010, 10:20 PM
LyricalLyricist

vCash: 152
Anyone have a workout routine in place they'd like to share?

I got mine, I just made it. Keep in mind I haven't done exercise in a LONG time, and this is my plan for month one. Also, I don't go to the gym, this is from home so I have limited weights and exercises available.

I alternative between the following:

Treadmill=15 min run(not jog)
Barbell Bench Press 3 Sets-5 Reps
Squats 3 Sets-10 Reps
Bar Upright Row 3 Sets-5 Reps
Push Ups 3 Sets-10 Reps
One-Arm Row 3 Sets-5 Reps

Treadmill=20 minutes
Sit Ups 3 Sets-10 Reps
Dumbbell Biceps Curl 3 Sets-10 Reps
Dumbbell Reverse Curl 3 Sets-10 Reps
Dumbbell Upright Row 3 Sets-10 Reps

It doesn't seem like much, cuz it isn't. I go to school during the day so I don't really wanna do high intensity workouts. However this goes from monday to saturday. Sunday is option day of rest or straight up cardio/sports.

I realize there should be a break between days of exercise but like I said, I put less reps and sets and I'm doing it everyday. This isn't a plan to get bigger or whatever. I'm merely trying to get myself in shape for more intense workout routines on alternate days. I felt the best way to achieve this was to do a little everyday and prepare for higher intensity next month.

I love soft drinks, coke, pepsi, etc... I'm avoiding them, mostly limiting myself and deciding to go with water. I'm avoiding fast food places as well. I won't remove say a burger from my diet, but I'd rather make it myself on BBQ then go to mcdonalds. Usually, I try to go for fresh grilled chicken though.

Any suggestions to improve this?