View Single Post
Old
06-30-2010, 06:50 PM
JrHockeyFan

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Whitesnake View Post
It's all fun and dandy to have a mentor, a big bro and so on....But Price will not end up playing 75 games. At best 50-55. If so, how about the remaining ones? Aren't they just as important to make the playoffs? If so, Biron, Lalime or Ellis? Honestly, and I am all for this team being filled with Q players.....but it's Ellis and without an hesitation.

And then ask yourself that question....what if it doesn't work out with Price with the pressure and the crazy fans and media we have. Price if he struggles could become really easily Enemy #1 as stupid as it sounds. Who then would you want to take over? Unless the idea is that if we indeed have to move Price, another good goalie will evidently be included. But then if things are indeed going very wrong....what will be his value and so on.....

I don't see a better goalie right now at that kind of value if he indeed aims for something around 2M$

Oh and by the way, there's no controversy. You name Price your #1. You name Ellis the #2....a #2 who will end up playing more games than being Brodeur's backup.

No controversy, everybody is happy. Yet, Price will need to deliver.

By the way, I'd like to have other names than Biron out there. 'Cause chances are his #1 choice is Buffalo. Did we hear Biron talk about the Habs as much as we heard Lalime? Pretty sure we didn't. We heard that there's a rumor that says Biron is interested. We directly heard it from Lalime. Of course, Biron has to be interested in case Buffalo isn't interested. There has to be a reason.
You want Lalime to play 25 games? He was a collective 9 and 21 with the Sabres

JrHockeyFan is offline   Reply With Quote