View Single Post
Old
06-30-2010, 07:01 PM
Terror91
Lets Do It.

vCash: 500
In a game, up 2-1 going into the third. This was this past session, were were on the cusp of securing a playoff spot with a win.
This team is a dirty one. Throwing hits left and right and using their sticks more for weaponry than scoring. But when they got their chances they finished most of them. Which weren't many.

Time running off the clock in the third, we were getting frustrated, as the game was now tied 3-3. I block three shots in a row and had to go off because to be honest, I thought I cracked a rib. They score to take a 4-3 lead with just under five minutes to go. I finally jump back out there and now I'm really burning. My legs were dead. My ribs hurt like a S.O.B. and I wanted this win. Bad.

I grab the puck and throw up the ice to my teammate, right between their two defenders. My teammate scores on the break to tie the game at four all.

Just under two minutes to go in the game, me and my teammate who scored 2 of the three goals and has a lot more than I did in the session. EVERYONE expected pass, but as the defender drew towards him, I cut to the slot and fired a shot. The goalie made a pretty decent blocker stop but the rebound jumped out right back to my stick. Kept moving to teh side, damn near on the goalline and I roof it on his blocker side as he was then out of position to win the game 5-4.

This got us to the playoffs, but we lost 4-3 in overtime in the first round against the team that one the championship. Needless to say I'll be going into this session with a lot of fire now.

Terror91 is offline   Reply With Quote