Old
10-01-2003, 12:00 PM
Ensane
EL GUAPO

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Belgian Fan
We can always hope right
Well even if he isn't picked up, I think it's safe to say that he'll be cut soon after the draft. If everyone passes on him in the draft, then he'd most likely clear waivers en route to Hershey.

I could see Aubin being picked up, although rumors say he's injured, he still brings a decent physical game with a decent set of hands to the table, and isn't too far removed from his 30 point season in Columbus. He's an above average 4th liner on most nights on about half the teams in the league.

IIRC Larsen was exposed last year, and no one bit, along with Willsie. After Willsie's showing in camp, I doubt anyone will go after him (especially after he was a Group V UFA w/o any offers). Larsen on the other hand, is once again injured (from what I heard), and can now be deemed injury prone (?).

Clark and Brigley shouldn't get interest from anybody.

Anyone's thoughts on who you think the Avs should take?
-before McCormick's splas I woulda said Harvey, but couple Cody's arrival and Cummins' great camp, I'd rule out the Avs taking any offense.
-Therien also caught my eye. But again, Liles appears to have a spot on the team solidified. I'd only think about grabbing Therien if Liles would be set for Hershey first.