View Single Post
Old
07-01-2010, 09:48 AM
Roman Yoshi
Ellis too short

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by SLake View Post
Poile never said "big" and unfortunately the way it was presented had it taking on a life of it's own. I've already said that I think Poile should have just bit his lip, but I think he's honestly excited that Andersson has matured into the player envisioned when he was drafted and just let it slip without really thinking about the hype it would create.
I didn't say big. I said mystery. For most of us it wasn't even that. If I tell you hey Slake, I have a box with a surprise in it, you probably aren't going to think that it is a BAD surprise. Not saying this one is.

Think about it this way, a couple days before christmas your dad tells you "I have a surprise I think you are going to like come Christmas day." You can't help but get excited. Sure enough, when you open that package it is nothing more than a used pair of tube socks that you threw away years ago.

Poile needed to be silent instead of trying to make a big deal out of nothing. I am not mad that we signed the guy, I am more upset that Poile acted giddy over a depth move that will probably never touch NHL ice.

Roman Yoshi is offline   Reply With Quote