View Single Post
Old
10-01-2003, 01:09 PM
Malmo_Mike

vCash: 500
I'm going to throw my hat in here once again. I like Comrie, I don't want him to get traded and I think he could become a very good player. He's a young kid who has accomplished a lot in his first few years. I think that he's only going to get better offensively as well as defensively.

I also really like Rita. Solid young prospect who IMO has second line powerforward written all over him. Great speed, good size and skills. IMO he could be good for up 50-60 points if he pans out.

But Legwand could become the next Modano as mentioned before. This guy is one of the smoothest skaters in the league, he's also got very good size and his work ethic is excellent. I don't think he'll ever be as good as Modano (no one in the league can stickhandle at full speed like Modano can, aside from Bure when he was playing) but I can see him putting up 70-80 points at his peak. But what really seperates him from the pack is his defensive play. He plays an incredible two-way game and can shut down other teams top lines as well as provide a constant scoring threat. He's up there with Kovalchuk, Heatley, Gaborik, and Havlat as one of the top young players in the game today if you ask me.

If I had a chance to do this deal I would definitley pull the trigger.