Thread: Proposal: Philly-Van
View Single Post
Old
07-02-2010, 10:01 AM
dawkins121

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by nuckfan in TO View Post
as a Canuck fan, no interest at all in this trade.

Should have asked a week ago pre-Ballard/Hamhuis... now there isn't room for Coburn.

Raymond is the most valuable piece in this trade for the Canucks... he addresses a need in the top-6. Coburn does not anymore, with the Canucks already stocked on defense, especially with left handed shots (Ballard, Hamhuis, Edler, Ehrhoff, O'Brien, Alberts, Rome).
yeah I was going to say, do you really think coburn is worth raymond and schneider? or even just raymond? because boucher and carcillo are really just throw-in's in my opinion.

If Phillly wants a goalie they need to find a team that is short on D if they want something that works for both teams. I know the Kings came up short in the free agency market for D-men, maybe something around Carle + for one of their goalies? I feel like that trade has been proposed a million times and the Kings fans always say they aren't trading either Bernier or Quick but maybe post free agency things have changed?

I think the best option is probably Carle to somewhere like LA or Colombus for picks/prospects in a straight salary dump so that we can throw $3 mill at Turco (or Nabby if his price has fallen that low).

dawkins121 is offline   Reply With Quote