Thread: Blown Away
View Single Post
Old
07-02-2010, 02:04 PM
roseyc

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Joetimo View Post
I totally agree with you from that aspect. I think Dumping Dumont, adding Kovalchuk is the BEST option. Not like it will happen, but it is a good idea.
So do I. At some point this franchise is going to have to decide if winning is more costly that just competing. Then we'll be doing this same scenario every year. Will the fanbase be satisfied enough to keep growing or will the frustration wear out the enthusiasm. Just think about next year Sully salary goes away and the money goes to Weber right? Still no offense. We keep subtracting offense for defense. Every year we loose in the playoffs the question is where are the goals going to come from. We keep putting 2nd line players as our number 1 line and expect number 1 results. I don't think we have a legit number one player. Wilson can be but isn't one right now. Hornqvist (not signed) is he legit 30 goal scorer? Some says that Legwand should have scoring linemates. That means at 4ml a pop you would have 12ml tied up in one line. If we had Kovy you put Tootoo and Spaling on a line with him and he would score more goals than Legwand.

roseyc is offline   Reply With Quote