Thread: Speculation: Trade coming soon?
View Single Post
Old
07-02-2010, 02:27 PM
5H4RK5

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Esoteric Ubiquity View Post
I wouldn't confuse 'nice' with a demonstrated lack of boldness.Wilson has his directives from the higher ups and his plan. Whatever it is, he seems determined to stick to it. Yet now, that it hasn't been working, he's gotta actually do some real GM work and not just trade picks and prospects for playoff rentals.

I wouldn't call him 'too nice' I'd call him 'too inept' 'too gunshy' 'too stubborn' 'too settled' It's as though he doesn't have enough water in his soul.
DW is a good foundation builder. He needs a lot of aid though in terms of building the team cap, salary prices with only slight overpayment, get some cheap guys that play much higher than there salary, build a defense without trading the chemistry away every year like Rivet, Ehrhoff, this year hopefully he keeps it together and adds not subtract, 3-4 line depth with a playmaker. He doesn't seem to communicate with the coaches, I haven't seen any players that have one ounce of dangle that can propel our PP to new heights. Stubborn is the key word to describe DW. Stubborn doesn't win championships without some aid from good advisors. I hope he is asking Tmac for a list of skills he wants of players that could help the team rather than trying to be a one man army general.

5H4RK5 is offline   Reply With Quote