View Single Post
Old
10-01-2003, 02:02 PM
Vlad The Impaler

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by JasonMacIsaac
Why do you figure that, what talents does Daniel have then Henrik does't. It seems Henrik is tougher and more talented then Daniel IMO.
A couple of plays I have seen over the years. I had always heard Daniel was the sniper but was surprised by his vision and playmaking throughout the years. He can be more dangerous than Henrik with the long pass from what I have seen. Gets the puck out of the zone in sneaky ways and right on his guy.

He seems more raw all-around but I think the ability is there for him to do well in all areas except physical play. I disagree on the talented part. I think Daniel is more talented than his brother but had it too easy in Sweden.

Apart from the physical play, another area where Henrik is better is obviously mentally. Daniel is really struggling with that. I could see him take some time like Markus Naslund and many others. Not saying he'll be as good but I could see him really get off the ground and become a real good player in a few years.

I would like also to see Daniel tried on the right wing. Apparently this has been done but I'd like to see it again. I think it could work.