View Single Post
Old
07-03-2010, 10:35 AM
texashockeytalent

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by wings5 View Post
I don't think anyone who has posted here knows anything about him. He is in no way the next Lidstrom he is still really raw though posses extremely high potential still very young though. He won't be eligible until the 2013 draft due to his late birthday (October 3rd, 1994). He will likely be a behemoth by then and even more so if/when he steps into the NHL. As previously mentioned his dad was a journeyman NBA player who got himself and his kids interesed in hovkey when he played for the Toronto Raptors. His dad Popeye did pass down something important to Seth and that was size. Popeye stands 6'8 and Seth has grown from 5'9 140lbs one year to 5'11 150lbs the next to 6'1 155 the next and now stands about 6'3 and weighs 170, he is expected to get much bigger. He is trying to decide whether he will play for Everett who drafted him in the first round in the latest bantam draft or if he will go the NCAA route which might inlude the USHL (Waterloo holds his rights I believe) or the USNTDP although they are now playing in the same league. He said he wants to play in the NHL at 19 (earliest he can play due to being a late birthday draft eligible player. The sky is the limit for Seth though, height wise as well.

http://www.heraldnet.com/article/200.../1003/SPORTS08
His birthday is January 1st and he is a great player, i have spoke with him many times and seen him play many times.