Thread: Confirmed with Link: Prust re-signs (2 yrs @ $800k Per)
View Single Post
Old
07-04-2010, 03:34 PM
Rust Heisenberg

vCash: 50
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cermi View Post
I'd be delighted if Grachev made the team but I refuse to count on that so far so that I won't be disapointed when he's cut out. Same for Stepan - I believe he's just as ready as Grachev but it will be more difficult for him because we have quite a lot of players capable of playing center on the top 3 lines - Dubi, Vinny, EC, Anisimov, Drury.

Boyle could be replaced with someone else (Hartford) but 4th line is no place for young players/prospects...

Prospal is due for his off-year so let's wait how he handles it. Last season he was great with Gabby. Then Torts started to change the lines and we all know how much Gabby slowed down... It helped the rest of the team but Gaborik was nowhere as good as in the first 30 games.

EC is a solid player, he's still young, last season he played well with Gaborik and he and Prospal are the most probable options for the 1st line center.
i don't have grachev on the 4th line though, i have prospal or christensen playing there instead. who knows if christensen or prospal can repeat what they did last year. i just think giving prospal less of a work load will make him more productive for the duration of the season. plus he's 20x better of a face off man than boyle.

Rust Heisenberg is offline   Reply With Quote