View Single Post
Old
10-01-2003, 03:59 PM
Waldo

vCash: 500
No good choices

That was a tough dilemma. No matter who was left exposed, the Coyotes would lose something of value. I'm hoping they may slip through. After all, Leafs just recently signed Ken Klee, supposedly a solid stay at home physical defenseman. Everyone had a shot at signing him. There were others that were also available and probably still are but I'm not looking for names. My point is that teams have had free agents to sign and haven't. Simpson may yet slip through. But he still will be undisciplined and that's why he was exposed. I'm hoping that Boosh survives but he may be taken. Nonetheless, his salary may save him. We'll wait and see. But these were reasonable decisions and you'll probably find as many are happy with the choices as those that are not. I suppose that means Bierk will start the next game. Salary was probably important regarding Bierk but I thought he was better able to fit within Allaire's system, being a big goaltender like Burke. I'm happy enough with the decisions, but am hoping they slip through without being claimed.